Borobudur Jomblang Tour Operator Griya Kencana Permai Block B IV/5 Jl. Wates KM 11 Sedayu Yogyakarta Indonesia Whatsapp : +62 85 7011 76008
Phone : +62 274 649 8008
Fax : +62 274 649 8009
Mobile : Viber+62 811 286 925
email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Borobudur Temple Tours Tours Package
Borobudur Prambanan Solo Tours (5D4N)
Borobudur Prambanan Solo Tours. This tour package is encouraging you to visit many places of Yogyakarta interest's such as Yogyakarta City, Borobudur Temple, Prambanan Temple, Merapi Volcano, Merbabu Valley, Sukuh Cetho Temple, Solo Town & Sangiran,
Visit Borobudur Sunrise, Sukuh & Cetho Temples, Sangiran, Mangkunegaran Palace, Flea Market, Prambanan & Plaosan Temples, Sultan Palace & Water Castle and manymore !
- DAY 01 - ARRIVAL
Meeting service at airport and transfer to your hotel.
- DAY 02 - BOROBUDUR SUNRISE – MERAPI / MERBABU VALLEY ( B )
Wake up at 03.30 AM and continues to go to Borobudur Temple to see a breathtaking as well as exotic view of sunrise. While taking a deep breath of fresh air, you will admire the beautiful panorama of ‘thousand hills’ and then learn the Buddha philosophy by exploring the relief of Borobudur temple. Afterward, we will have light breakfast at Manohara Resort. Continued the tour to Mendut as well as Pawon temple nearby. Next, drive to Solo via Selo – Boyolali. The journey will pass through Mt. Merapi and Mt. Merbabu valley with full of magical view. Moreover, you can make some stops during the way until arrival at Solo town. Afterward we check in at hotel in Solo.
- DAY 03 - SUKUH – CETHO – SANGIRAN ( B )
Breakfast at hotel. This morning, the trip starts through lovely countryside to discover the mystery of the 14th century Sukuh Temple. Next, we go on up scenic, Winding Mountain road to another 14th century Hindu Temple at Cetho to enjoy the panoramic view. Afterward, we rejoin the coach and traces the road to Sangiran where fossil remains of Pithecanthropus Erectus (Java man) were found. Moreover, it is a discovery claimed right up to today as the oldest human remains in Java. After that, we will see the museum displaying fossil of Stegadon tusks and teeth as well as visit the site of excavation. Back to the hotel
- DAY 04 - SOLO – PRAMBANAN TEMPLE ( B )
Breakfast at hotel then check out . Today, the journey starts for Solo sightseeing to visit Kraton Mangkunegaran as well as Triwindhu Flea Market. Next, drive to Yogyakarta. On the way stop for viisit to Plaosan & Prambanan Temple. Transfer to hotel for check in.
- DAY 05 - TRANSFER OUT ( B )
After having breakfast at hotel, the tour is started to visit Sultan Palace, Water Castle, Bird Market at PASTY, Batik Factory for its processing and collection as well as Kotagede for Silversmith. Terminate the tour to airport for next destination.
Hotel choices ( or based on your own ) :
- Manohara Resort Borobudur / Novotel Solo 4* / Melia Purosani Yogyakarta 5* / Similar
- Manohara Resort Borobudur / Novotel Solo 4* / Harper Mangkubumi Yogyakarta 4* / Similar
- Manohara Resort Borobudur / Riyadi Palace Solo 3* / Atrium Premier Yogyakarta 3* / Similar
- Manohara Resort Borobudur / Grand Orchid Solo 2* / Grand Rosela Yogyakarta 2* / Similar
Package Include :
- - 1 night Hotel in Borobudur / 2 nights in Solo / 1 night in Yogyakarta with daily breakfast
- - Private Air-conditioned Car
- - English / others language speaking tour guide
- - Entrance Tickets / Admission fees, parking fees
- - Mineral water in Bottle
Packages Exclude :
- - Personal Expenses at hotel (Mini bar, Room services, laundry, telephone etc).
- - Air Tickets
- - Optional tour program