- Day 01 - ARRIVAL - PRAMBANAN TEMPLE ( L,D )
Arrival in Adisucipto International Airport of Yogyakarta. Meeting with our friendly teams to serve you on your journey in the Special Region of Yogyakarta. Lunch at local Restaurant. After have lunch, we will drive to Prambanan Temple. It is one of the Indonesia UNESCO World Heritage Site, being one of the largest Hindu temple architecture in Southeast Asia. The complex originally has a total of 240 temples, but now only 11 remaining of various sizes. The largest is the Siva (Shiva) temple which towers dramatically at close to 50 meters high. Dinner at local Restaurant then transfer to hotel & rest of the night is free at your own leisure.
Day 02 - BOROBUDUR TEMPLE - PROGO WHITE RIVER RAFTING ( B,L,D )
Enjoying breakfast and preparation for today program. Depart from hotel and drive to visit the magnificent Borobudur temple, Built with 60.00 m3 of stones in the 8th century. Follow the life of the founder of Buddhism (Siddharta Gautama) carved on the walls. Two other small temples, Pawon and Mendut, both related to Borobudur, will be visit afterwards. After visit Borobudur we will have an adventure by do rafting in Progo River. This river is upstream from the river Progo, and has rapids class III +. Beautiful scenery and the water is clear and cold decorate along the river path, plus its unspoiled local conditions. After rafting, transfer to hotel for rest until pick up for dinner. Dinner at Local Restaurant. Back to hotel for overnight stay.
Day 03 - JOMBLANG CAVE - PARANGTRITIS BEACH SUNSET ( B,L,D )
Breakfast at hotel. Today we will have an ancient adventure to Jomblang Cave. Adventurous Ride into Hidden Jungle. The Goa Jomblang day tour is an Indiana Jones style adventure .You’ll be lowered 60 meters into a sinkhole. Explore a hidden forest. Trek for more than 50 meters through a dark tunnel using only a flashlight. At the end of the tunnel you’ll enter a cave the size of a cathedral. A beam of light coming from a hole in the roof cuts through the darkness. A safety briefing and you’ll be provided with a helmet, rubber boots and the safety harness you get lowered in. Enjoy lunch box in the Jomblang area and then drive to Parangtritis beach to refresh our mind with fresh ocean wind and majestic sunset. The beach has lots of activities from riding a small ponies, horse cart, ATV Quad Bike, Parasailing. Dinner at local restaurant. Back to Hotel and rest.
Day 04 - MERAPI JEEP SUNRISE - CITY TOUR - DEPARTURE ( B,L )
Wake up call in early morning. Depart from hotel at 3.30 AM to Mount Merapi to enjoy sunrise. Mount Merapi is the most active volcano in Indonesia. The jeep will take you to certain spots around the base of Mount Merapi to watch sunrise in early morning.You will also visit some of the villages that were abandoned following the last eruption. After our adventure by Jeep on Mount Merapi, have your breakfast box. After having breakfast. We will visit direct to visit Sultan Palace ( Kraton ) and Water Caslte. Sultan Palace which still today considered the highest ranking court of Indonesia where old custom of courtesy are still practiced. Lunch at local restaurant. Transfer to airport for next destination. End of Services.
Hotel choices ( or based on your own ) :
- Melia Purosani 5* / Similar
- The 1O1 Tugu 4* / Similar
- Pesonna Malioboro Hotel 3* ( RECOMMENDED )
- Yellow Star 2+* / Similar
Package Include :
- - 3 nights Hotel / Accommodation with daily breakfast
- - Private Air-conditioned vehicle include driver and fuel for tours & return airport transfers
- - Jeep for Merapi Sunrise Lava Tour
- - Meals (3 X Breakfast, 4 X Lunch, 3 X Dinner ) as per itinerary
- - Entrance tickets, Admission fees, parking fees
- - Equipments for Caving at Jomblang and Tubing at Pindul Cave
- - Mineral water in Bottle
Packages Exclude :
- - Personal Expenses at hotel (Mini bar, Room services, laundry, telephone etc).
- - Air Tickets
SPECIAL RAFTING SERVICES :
2. 1x Rafting Trip accompanied by our well-experienced River Guide.
3. Rafting gears rental.
4. Trip-Break Refreshments (traditional snacks + mineral water), served at Rest Area.
5. After-Trip Meal, served at Restaurant.
6. Rafting Certificate (with your name printed on).
7. Local transport from Base Camp to Start Point.
8. Free Welcome Tea on check in.
9. Free Outdoor Swimming Pool use for Guest Rafters (after rafting trip).
10. Free Shower Facility use (no amenities, please bring your own kit).
NOTE : Minimum participant of this trip suggested 6 persons to manage the good price. 6 person for a rafting boat.